3 Axis CNC Router
3 axis machining is one of the most commonly used techniques in the industrial process. Hence, using 3 axis machines allows the router to work on material on 3 axes that are X, Y, and Z.
1. DAYMAX 3 axis CNC router is a solid steel frame structure with a high frequency of 4hp/6hp spindle. It has a high-speed 3-axis Motion Controller with a DSP remote Control user-friendly operator interface.
2. This CNC router can be used for various industries like Building Industry ( Architectural Decoration Elements, Kitchen Cabinet & Door, Facades &Curtain wall, Column & Balustrade ), Sign& Advertising ( Signage Indoor & Outdoor, Engraving& Bas-Relief, 3D Letters, Funeral), Models & Prototyping ,Plastics & Composites ( ACP, ACM and solid surface material etc. ) and non-ferrous metals & Marine.
3. The router is available in different size like 4X8 CNC Router, 5X10 CNC router, 6X10 CNC router.
Notice the designs in the images above, i.e., the image of Gautam Buddha, and the wooden carving. Both the designs depict the work of 3-Axis CNC router.
4 Axis CNC Router
Based on the axes XYZ+1, a 4 axis machine makes industrial operations quick by reducing cycle times.
1. DAYMAX 4 axis CNC Router is designed to ensure high performance and productivity with low maintenance requirement.
2. This machine has a steel framework with gantry support and ISO30 9kw frequency spindle.
3. The structure of the machine is rigid to provide enough strength for high-speed machining at a pace of +- 135° on C axis suiting different production requirement.
4. The machine is the best option for different woodworking project like European style furniture, such as soffit, crown molding, wall frame, stair jamb, column, balustrade, automotive interior&exterior, mold, arts&crafts, chair, 3D work etc. It can work on various materials like plastics, metal, wood, resins and create beautiful designs.
Notice the curved designs carved out of wood. The designs in both these images have been made possible with the efforts of 4 axis CNC router.
Besides this form of 4 axis CNC router, which works for 3D processing, Daymax also offers two other machines, namely,4 axis linkage CNC router and CNC turner lathe, which serve almost the same purpose of column stuff engraving.
Talking about the first of these, i.e., DAYMAX 4 axis linkage CNC router, it consists of a rotatory device and is suitable for column material processing, including chair jamb, wall frame, newel post, corbel, handrail and so on.
As for the DAYMAX CNC turner series, it comprises a rotary device. Also termed as 4th axis indexer, the rotary attachment enables you to profile the objects in the same manner as you do with the help of a traditional lathe. These machines are designed specifically to create profile statue, newel posts, cabinet fee, staircase stuff, Buddha profile, modillion and more.
Since both the 3 axis and the 4 axis CNC routers are computer controlled, they deliver on high precision and tolerance, hence improving the product quality significantly. Daymax offers amazing CNC Routers that are empowered with the latest technology and are the best option to turn the complex, tricky and tough designs into reality.
Why Daymax Tech?
Jinan DayMax CNC Science & Technology Co.,Ltd, located in Jinan, China, specializes in manufacturing and exporting non-metal CNC equipment.
Our portfolio ranges from multi-sized Five Axis Machining Centers, Working Centers for Panel Industry, Panel Sizing Centers, Point-to-Point Machines, to various Wood-Working Centers and CNC Routers. All the products are widely used in furniture, woodworking, advertising, mould, electric, CAD/CAM industry mould, clothing, package printing, marking, and so on.
Aim to build a high-quality and reliable brand, we insist on adopting Europe techniques in the production and using import components on the machine. All the products are certificated by ISO9001:2008 and CE.
Until now, Daymax have been exporting to over 90 countries and districts, such as Germany, USA, Canada, South Korea, Russia, India, Egypt, Brazil, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Southeast Asia, and so on. With exquisite quality and perfect after-service, these products are well received by users.
Meanwhile, we also attach importance to development and management inside company, now we have 2000 square working base with over 200 workers, and around 50 people are working at R&D Production Department, Quality Control Department, and Sales & Service Department.
Customer first, is always our service orientation. We value your every detailed requirement and keep trying to offer you the best.
Welcome your visit, Daymax is always here for you.