The cnc router will inevitably fail during the process of use. It is very necessary to understand the analysis and solutions of some common faults. Here, Daymax mainly introduces the solutions to the common five types of faults.
◆cnc router alarm failure
Overtravel alarm, indicating that the machine has reached the limit position during operation, please check the following steps:
Is the designed graphic size beyond the processing range?
Check if the motor shaft and screw connection line are loose. If so, please tighten the screws.
Is the machine and computer properly grounded?
Whether the current coordinate value exceeds the software limit value range.
◆cnc router overtravel alarm and release
When overtraveling, all motion axes are automatically set in the jog state. As long as the manual direction key is pressed, the connection motion state is restored whenever the machine leaves the limit position (ie, it is out of the overtravel point switch). Pay attention to the movement when moving the table. The direction must be far from the limit position; the software limit alarm needs to clear xyz in the coordinate setting.
◆cnc router non-alarm failure
1, repeated machining accuracy is not enough, according to the second item of the first check.
2, the computer runs, the machine does not move, check whether the computer control card and the electrical box connector is loose, if it is, plug it tight, and Tightening the fixing screw.
3. When the machine returns to the machine origin, the signal is not found. Check according to the second item. The proximity switch at the machine origin is out of order.
◆cnc router output failure
No output, please check if the computer and control box are connected.
2. Open the engraving manager's settings, whether the space is full, delete the unused files in the manager.
Is the signal line wiring loose? Carefully check if each line is connected.
◆ cnc router engraving fault
1, whether the screws of each part are loose.
2. Check whether the path processed by yourself is correct.
3. Whether the file is too large, the computer processing error.
4. Increase or decrease the spindle speed to adapt to different materials (generally 8000-24000)
5, loosen the chuck, turn the knife in one direction, and put the knife in the right direction, so as to avoid the carving object is not smooth.
6. Check if the tool is damaged, replace it with a new knife, and re-engraving.