The edge banding machine functions include: pre-milling, gluing, aligning, roughing, finishing, scraping, polishing, and slotting. Mainly used in the production of panel furniture and wooden doors.
l Function introduction of each group:
1. Pre-milling: Double-milling cutters are used to modify the corrugation marks, burrs or non-perpendicular phenomenon caused by cutting saws and cutting saws to achieve better edge sealing effect. The sealing of the edge strip and the board is closer, and the integrity and the appearance are better. 1. Gluing and sealing: Through special structure, the edge-sealing board and the edge-sealing material are evenly coated on both sides to ensure a firmer adhesion.
2. Gluing and sealing: Through special structure, the edge-sealing sheet and the edge-sealing material are evenly coated on both sides to ensure a firmer adhesion.
3. Head-to-head: Through the precision linear guide motion, the automatic tracking of the master and the fast cutting structure of the high-frequency high-speed motor ensure the smooth and smooth cutting surface.
4. Rough repair/finishing: Both adopt automatic model tracking and high-frequency high-speed motor structure to ensure the smoothness of the upper and lower parts of the trimmed plate. It is used to repair the excess edge banding material on the edge of the edge of the processing board.
1) Rough repair function: rough repair knife is flat knife. In order to deal with the trimming of the excess part of the veneer. Because the veneer is not used directly when the veneer is sealed, the veneer is generally 0.4mm thick. If the finishing knife is directly used, it is easy to cause breakage. In addition, rough repair can also be used for the first repair process when sealing PVC and acrylic.
2) Intensive function: The finishing knife is an R-shaped knife. It is mainly used for PVC and acrylic edge banding of panel furniture, and it is better to use edge banding of 0.8mm thick or more. .
5. Scratch edge: It is used to eliminate the ripple marks caused by the cutting process of trimming non-linear motion, so that the upper and lower parts of the plate are smoother and more tidy.
6. Polishing: The finished plate is cleaned with a cotton polishing wheel, and the edge of the edge is smoothed by polishing.
7. Slotting: It is used for directly grooving the side panels and bottom plates of the wardrobe, and the process of reducing the panel saw is more convenient and quicker; it can also be used for slotting the aluminum edging of the door panel.