Woodworking engraving machines are almost indispensable in the woodworking industry. Every woodworking furniture company has a woodworking engraving machine. In the strict sense, woodworking engraving machines are divided into ordinary woodworking engraving machines and multi-head wood engraving machines (for mass production), as well as more advanced three-step automatic ring cutter engraving machines, CNC cutting machines, and the highest scale at present. The plate furniture production line, automatic loading and unloading processing center, etc. The machine will have consumables. The consumables of the machine are basically the use of the tool. The correct method of use can save a lot of cost for yourself. Now let me explain the use of the woodworking engraving machine.
1. Cork, MDF, native wood, PVC, acrylic large deep relief processing, it is recommended to use single-blade spiral ball end milling cutter.
2. MDF cutting process, it is recommended to use double-blade large chip spiral milling cutter, which has two high-capacity chip flutes and double-edged design, which has good chip removal function and good tool balance. When processing high-density boards, it does not black out, does not wear a cigarette, and has a long service life.
3. For aluminum sheet cutting, it is recommended to use a single-blade special aluminum milling cutter. It does not stick to the knife during processing, and it has high speed and high efficiency.
4. Precision small relief processing, it is recommended to use a round bottom knife.
5. Acrylic cutting processing, it is recommended to use single-blade spiral milling cutter, which is characterized by smokeless and odorless, fast, high efficiency, non-sticky, truly environmentally friendly, and its special manufacturing process ensures that the processing acrylic does not explode. , very fine knife pattern (even without knife), the surface is smooth and flat. The surface needs to be frosted. It is recommended to use a double-edged three-blade spiral milling cutter.
6. Multi-strip milling cutters are recommended for roughing particleboards, etc.
7. High-density board, solid-wood milling cutter is recommended.
8. Multi-layer board, splint processing, it is recommended to use double-blade straight slot milling cutter.
9. The use effect of the lower cutter, the upper surface of the processed product has no burrs, and will not be rocked when processed.
10. The use of diamond engraving knives is recommended for acrylic mirror engraving.
11. The upper and lower burr-free cutting process is recommended. It is recommended to use a single-edged, double-edged upper and lower cutting cutter.