The woodworking engraving machine will have some problems during the day-to-day work. Some of the reasons are due to the configuration of the machine itself. Some of the reasons are caused by the customer's misoperation. Jinan Day Max CNC made some common problems.
Some sorting for your reference:
A: The reason why the woodworking engraving machine sometimes shifts forward or shifts to the right and the offset distance is uncertain when setting the origin:
1. The limit switch fails. When the system returns to the system origin, the limit switch is closed and popped open. Change the limit switch.
2. The drive line is loose, and you can find a way to fix it.
Two: The reason why the woodworking engraving machine makes an abnormal sound when starting the reset or always hits the limit switch:
1. You can't touch the limit switch and correct it.
2. The drive line is not in good contact and the drive line can be fixed.
3. The limit switch line is not connected, and the line can be connected.
4. The limit switch is damaged and can be replaced.
Three: The reason why the woodworking engraving machine cannot be carved at the origin:
1. Whether the layout size of the file matches the machine.
2. Check if offset (OFFSET) is set and the layout is correct.
Four: The reason why the spindle motor suddenly stops or slows down during the work of the woodworking engraving machine:
1. The operating voltage is unstable or overloaded, and a voltage regulator can be added.
2. Check if the middle line is connected and whether the thread is out of welding.